Ø History and Introduction
AutoCAD is a computer-aided drafting/design (CAD) software application. This software was developed by Autodesk. AutoCAD was first released in December 1982 as a desktop app running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers. The AutoCAD most commercial CAD programs ran on mainframe computer or minicomputer. Since 2010 AutoCAD was released as a mobile and web app as well marketed as AutoCAD by this we can make drawing easier. This will save time.
AutoCAD software automatically redraws the geometry to illustrate the dash and hidden lines of part which are blocked by the other parts in mechanical design. It enables you to produce very accurate design and drawing can be creating 2D or 3D rotate.
Advantages of AutoCAD: -
There is very several Advantages of AutoCAD software in Design Field. Users reap the following advantages of AutoCAD: -
1) SPEED: - Post AutoCAD training individuals realize the speed at which this software produces designs as compared to hand drafting(manual drafting) .drafting speed reduces as actions like common building components that appear several times can be inserted moved and copied easily. Thus saving the time on re-drawing them repeatedly.
2) Collaboration: - As AutoCAD training is popular among architects as well as civil engineers and builders, electrical engineers etc. Therefore the same design plan can be used to include not only the architectural design but also the electrical system, plumbing system, ventilation system and air conditioning system.
3) Industry standard:- AutoCAD is drawing formats(.dwg and .dxf) are now the industry standards for the exchange or electronic drawings between professionals and regulatory bodies.
While drafters work in a number of specialities, the six most common specialization areas are as follows: mechanical, architectural, civil, electrical, and electronics, interior design.
Capability of AutoCAD:-
· 2D drawing/drafting
· Productivity tools
· 3D modelling
With the 2D drafting and drawing features in Autodesk's 2D CAD software solutions, drafters can design, edit and share precise technical drawings and layouts.
AutoCAD software for 2D drafting can help you:
Productivity tool use for Blocks Print, Raster Images, Express tools, Import, Export and many features.
3D modelling in AutoCAD includes 3D solids, surfaces, meshes, and wireframe objects.
Types of 3D Models
Several types of 3D modelling are available in AutoCAD. Each of these 3D modelling technologies offers a different set of capabilities.
· Wireframe modelling is useful for initial design iterations and as reference geometry, serving as a 3D framework for subsequent modelling or modification.
· Solid modelling is efficient to use, easy to combine primitives and extruded profiles, and offers mass properties and sectioning capabilities.
· Surface modelling offers fine control over curved surfaces for precise manipulation and analysis.
· Mesh modelling provides freeform sculpting, creasing, and smoothing capabilities.
Learn #AutoCAD by cademate.
Best AutoCAD, Creo, Catia, SolidWorks, NX cad, NX cam, Ansys, Hypermesh, 3DS Max, Revit, Staad-pro, civil 3d, Mx road, training and interior design institute in Jagat Pura, Malviya Nagar, Pratapnagar, Jaipur.